The Versafoamer HH is an efficient hand pressurized foamer based on B&G’s standard 1-gal tank. The XR-Value provides precision control and foam delivery time and time again. The 6-in. curved tip is designed to effortlessly treat voids behind walls and cabinets. The straightforward design of this handheld foamer system assures no adjustments are needed during foam applications, cutting down on wasted time. The lightweight construction of the VersaFoamer HH makes it the preferred foamer for commercial and residential accounts. The optional plastic drain tip extensions can be used for the application of Microfoam EF microbial cleaner for floor drain cleanings. The Versafoamer HH is compatible with replacement parts for the standard B&G 1-gal sprayer, creating a foamer that is dependable and serviceable.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lightweight 1-gal stainless steel tank
- Hand-pump foam pressurizer
- Generates 35-40 psi pressure
- Features a 6-in. curved tip & XR valve system
- No adjustments, makes great foam every time
- Excellent for termites, ants or small flies
- Great for wall voids and drains
- Most parts interchangeable with standard B&G parts
- Optional drain tip available separately
B&G VersaFoamer HH - Product Overview
Features and benefits of the B&G VersaFoamer HH
B&G VersaFoamer HH - Parts Overview
Technical Director Anna Berry discusses parts associated with ...
How to Fill and Use B&G VersaFoamer HH
Technical Director Anna Berry discusses how to fill and use th...
How to Clean and Maintain B&G VersaFoamer HH
Learn how to clean and properly maintain the B&G B&G VersaFoam...
B&G VersaFoamer HH - Product Training Series