Electric Portable Aerosol Applicator (ULV / Mister) – Dispenses Both Oil- and Water-based Formulations
The Hurricane Ultra II ULV mister is an electric portable aerosol applicator that dispenses both oil and water-based products. The Hurricane Ultra II is ideal for use in spraying industrial and residential areas. Farms, greenhouses, warehouses, animal care facilities, sanitation, germicidal spraying and disease control programs are just a few of the markets where the Hurricane Ultra II is used.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rugged design handles corrosive liquids and heavy impacts
- Solid stainless steel metering valve for delivering precise outputs and maximizing use of chemicals
- Low profile tank design virtually eliminates tipping…empty or full!
- Droplet sizes can be controlled for both ULV spraying and residual spraying.
- Three precision nozzles for greater output
- Chemical-resistant nozzles for maximum reliability
- Use with both water- and oil-based formulations
- 1-gal formulation tank capacity
- 8-foot electric power cord included
Hurricane Ultra II will replace the Hurricane, Hurricane Ultra, Sanitizer and Anileator.
Anileator orifice kit must be purchased separately and installed. Anileator orifice kit part # 62234.
|ADJUSTABLE FLOW RATES||0-6.6 oz/min (3 gal/hr)|
|DROPLET SIZE||10-50 microns|
|COVERAGE FOR WATER-BASED APPLICATION||60–80 sq ft|
|TANK CAPACITY||1-gal tank|
|FORMULATION COMPATIBILITY||Water- and oil-based formulations|
|WEIGHT||7.630 lbs (empty)|
|DIMENSIONS||H 16 in / W 10 in / L 8.5 in|