The multi-range Tornado offers a 3 gallon tank, large formulation filter with removable screen and a precision control metering valve that allows adjustable outputs from a heavy mist of 5 gallons per hour down to low outputs in the ULV range. Ideal for humidification control in greenhouses, general pest control and application of germicides and disinfectants.
Now you can apply pesticides deodorants, fungicides, duct sealant, disinfectants, miticides, etc. much safer, more efficiently, more economically and in a variety of indoor/outdoor applications such as hospitals, schools, homes, hotels, resorts, greenhouses, food processing plants, warehouses, dairy and poultry farms and horse stables.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Precision metering valve
- Delivers both water- and oil-based disinfectant formulations with moderate to high viscosity
- Outputs from a mist of 5 gal/hr down to ULV range
- Large formulation tank of 3-gallons
- Quickly apply deodorants, fungicides, disinfectants, and duct sealant
- Ideally treats hospitals, schools, resorts, food processing plants, warehouses, and dairy, poultry, and horse facilities
|INPUT POWER||110/120 V AC, 8.5 amps, 50/60 Hz; 210/250 V AC, 4.2 amps, 50/60 Hz (model 3004)|
|ADJUSTABLE FLOW RATES||2.4-11.4 oz/min, 1.1-5.3 gal/hr|
|FLOW RATE||0–18.5 LPH|
|DROPLET SIZE||5-40 microns|
|TANK CAPACITY||3 gallon (11.4 liters)|
|WEIGHT||Tornado: 18.8 lbs (empty)|