The First True IPM Rodent Station
The Fast Catch can be used for monitoring with non-toxic bait and then when activity is present a snap trap can be used for final control. It can also be utilized as a “stand alone” snap trap or rodent bait station. The Rodent Alert stations feature a ‘pop-up alert’ that indicates when the snap trap inside the station has been triggered.
The Fast Catch station is available in two models: Station-only design, and a Rodent Alert design. The Rodent Alert stations feature a ‘pop-up alert’ that indicates when the snap trap inside the station has been triggered.
PLACES TO USE
- Sensitive Accounts – where rodenticide is banned
- Residential Accounts – keeps rats hidden from occupants
- Commercial kitchens, restaurants and office complexes
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy duty construction
- Easy open single lock design
- Reusable – designed for years of service
- Tamper resistant – lid recesses into base
- Low profile design for increased rodent activity
- Fits all professional rat snap traps and includes bait rods
- Option: With or Without red pop-up rodent alert system